1. $2 million: Wrongful death and survival action is which our client’s husband was killed after being struck by a tractor that had just collided with a wide load. We contended that the defendant construction company failed to comply with the S.C. Department of Public Safety in abiding by the restrictions of wide load permits issued, the Guideline For Movement Over S.C. highways Of Oversize and Overweight Vehicles and Loads and South Carolina Statutory laws.
2. $1 million: Personal injury damages and liability against the manufacturer of the plastic bottle wherein the defective designed bottle top “broke off” after falling to the floor spewing a concentrated sulfuric drain cleaner on the plaintiff and her 2 children, causing severe burns which resulted in extensive burn treatment, including skin grafts.
3. $550,000.00 Products liability case against a fireworks company wherein the Plaintiff was struck in the neck by a shell fired from a defective Sixteen Shot Super Stallion causing severe burn injuries to neck that required multiple surgeries and caused permanent damage to the Plaintiff’s vocal chords.
4. CONFIDENTIAL: Nursing home negligence case where Plaintiff’s mother died of severe dehydration as she was not given water to drink and not cared for at all by the nursing home staff.
5. CONFIDENTIAL: Products liability, personal injury and wrongful death and survival action arising out of a tragic death of a teenager after taking a mind-altering, a behavior-modifying, psychopharmacologic drug.
6. $375,000.00- Claim against a toy company after the defendant was hit in the eye with a “Ninja Star” plastic toy, resulting in the loss of the child’s eye.
7. $525,000: Personal injury action arising out of a tractor trailer collision in which the plaintiff suffered neck pain and injury. Plaintiff was hit by a tractor trailer whose driver was talking on the cell phone and not paying attention.
8. CONFIDENTIAL: Construction litigation against the builder and the pest control company for poor workmanship on the house and failing to do adequate pest control where the client’s house was completely damaged by years of water damage and termite attack.
9. CONFIDENTIAL: Construction litigation against the builder for poor workmanship and construction defects which led to a water leak under the master bedroom and bathroom that caused extensive mold growth. The plaintiff suffered substantial injuries and medical damages due to the mold.
10. $550,0000: Award for a rear-end collision that caused our client severe neck injury.
11. $277,704.00: Arbitration award for a case involving homeowner’s claim against builder alleging serious construction defects.
12. $550,000: Settlement obtained for our client as the result of a negligently performed hip operation.